Dear Lanarkshire NHS Board,
Please can you provide me with the following information in relation to your board:
1. A copy of the Board’s Risk Management strategy
2. Copies of other operational policies and guidance such as Risk Register policy, or similar.
3. A copy of the corporate risk register – to include as a minimum a list of titles, description of risks and risk grading.
4. Structure chart of Board which identifies where Risk Management sits, from Executive leadership through to operational responsibility.
5. An indication of Full Time Equivalents who have a responsibility for risk and a summary of the other responsibilities of these individuals. For example, any other responsibilities in relation to patient safety, incident reporting or complaints handling. Provision of the job descriptions may help in this response.
6. Copy of the Board’s Annual Risk Report for 2013/14 and details of the Committee this was presented to at year end.
7. A description of the main Risk systems and software used to support the Board in risk management.
I acknowledge receipt of your request for information which is being dealt with under the Freedom of Information legislation and is receiving attention. I shall contact you further when I am in a position to respond more fully to your request.
Freedom of Information Officer
Dear Mr Clark
I attach the response to your recent request for information. If you have
any further queries regarding the response please do not hesitate to
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now