Dear Cannock Chase District Council,
A. How many LOBO loans (number of loans and total principal) has the council restructured, refinanced or for which the terms of the contracts have changed since 2015.
B. For such loans please provide a spreadsheet with the following information (a row for each loan and each parameter listed in a separate column):
1. Internal reference number
2. Principal of the original LOBO loan
3. Initial counter-party of the original LOBO loan
4. Drawdown date of the original LOBO loan
5. Maturity date of the original LOBO loan
6. Date when the LOBO loan was restructured/refinanced
7. Breakage cost or fee paid to the counter-party for the refinancing/restructuring
8. How was the loan restructured/refinanced? (i.e. loan was transformed into fixed rate loan by removing the option, or loan was repaid with a new bank loan, or with a PWLB loan, or other - please specify)
9. Principal of new PWLB or bank loan used to refinance the LOBO loan (if applicable)
10. Maturity date of new PWLB or bank loan used to refinance the LOBO loan (if applicable)
11. Interest rate of new PWLB or bank loan used to refinance the LOBO loan (if applicable)
12. Fair value of new PWLB or bank loan used to refinance the LOBO loan (if applicable)
13. Name of any third-party advisor used for the restructuring/refinancing
14. Fee paid to the advisor for the restructuring/refinancing
15. Name of broker who arranged the restructuring/refinancing
16. Fee paid to the broker for the restructuring/refinancing
C. Please provide copies of new contracts and any other official documents related to the restructuring/refinancing
D. Please provide invoices for the broker fees for the restructuring/refinancing
Thank you for your email.
If it is in regard to a Freedom of Information request, your request is
being considered and, subject to the points made below, you will receive
the information requested as promptly as possible within the statutory
timescale of 20 working days from today as defined by the Freedom of
Information Act 2000.
Any personal information you provide in relation to this request will only
be used for the purposes of processing your request for information. Your
information will only be passed on to departments or staff within Cannock
Chase Council for the purposes of compiling a response to your request. We
will not forward your request to any other organisations or persons
external to the Council. Cannock Chase Council are the Data Controllers
and may be contacted at; [Cannock Chase District Council request email] .
Cannock Chase Council
1. mailto:[Cannock Chase District Council request email]
Dear Mr Rogers,
Thank you for your email requesting information on LOBO Loans.
Please see our response below to your request.
I can confirm we have no LOBO loans
For queries relating to how your request has been handled in relation to the Freedom of Information Act 2000 please feel free to contact me. If you are then not satisfied with our response you can complain to us at https://www.cannockchasedc.gov.uk/feedback .
Following the exhaustion of our complaints procedure you can also complain to the Information Commissioner at:
Information Commissioner's Office
Telephone: 0303 123 1113
Cannock Chase Council
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now