Dear West Sussex County Council,
By full address (i.e. house number/name & full postcode area), can you please provide the following data for all residential properties within your respective district area in a spreadsheet format (Excel etc)?
- Property Type (House, Flat etc)
- Property Style (Detached, Semi Detached etc)
- Number of Bedrooms
- If a flat, how many storeys? (Where Applicable)
- If a flat, what cladding was used? (Where applicable)
- Date of Construction
- If property is of Non-Traditional construction (Where applicable i.e. Wimpey No Fines, Airey)
- If any property is Non-Traditional construction, has a repair certificate been issued and if so what was the data of issue? (Where Applicable)
- If the property is ex-Local Authority (Where applicable)
West Sussex County Council is not a Housing Authority and therefore does
not hold the information you describe. The relevant authorities within
West Sussex are the District and Borough Councils.
I hope this information is useful to you.
Freedom Of Information | West Sussex County Council | Location:
County Hall, Chichester PO19 1RQ
E-mail: [email address]