Dear Wyre Borough Council,
“By full address (i.e. house number/name & full postcode area), can you please provide the following data for all residential properties within your respective district area in an spreadsheet format (Excel etc)?
- Property Type (House, Flat etc)
- Property Style (Detached, Semi Detached etc)
- Number of Bedrooms
- If a flat, how many storeys? (Where Applicable)
- If a flat, what cladding was used? (Where applicable)
- Date of Construction
- If property is of Non-Traditional construction (Where applicable i.e. Wimpey No Fines, Airey)
- If any property is Non-Traditional construction, has a repair certificate been issued and if so what was the data of issue? (Where Applicable)
- If the property is ex-Local Authority (Where applicable)
Thank you for your request.
I am writing to advise you that, following a search of our paper and electronic records, I have established that the information you requested is not held by this Council.
If you are dissatisfied with the handling of your request, you have the right to ask for an internal review. Internal review requests should be submitted within two months of the date of receipt of the response to your original letter and should be addressed to: Legal Services Wyre Borough Council Civic Centre Breck Road Poulton le Fylde Lancashire FY6 7PU.
Please remember to quote reference number 101007733729 in any future communications.
If you are not content with the outcome of the internal review, you have the right to apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at: Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House Water Lane Wilmslow Cheshire SK9 5AF.
For Legal Services
Find us online at: wyre.gov.uk, facebook.com/wyrecouncil, @wyrecouncil
The Wyre Council email disclaimer can be found at www.wyre.gov.uk/disclaimer.
Be prepared for winter - find advice and details of any disruption to services during the freezing weather at www.wyre.gov.uk/winter
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now