Dear Gosport Borough Council,
I am the Managing Director of an Automotive Recruitment Company , the reason for my email is I would like to find out the following information from you .
1) Do you have an in House Fleet of Vehicles , ie Cars,Vans,Parks Equipment,HGV Lorries etc
2) Where are these Vehicles Serviced/Repaired , ie do you have your own Vehicle Workshops or is the work sent out to a Private company .
3) Do your Vehicle Workshops use Agency Staff (if you have own Workshop)
4) if you have your own Vehicle Workshops do you have a contact name and number please or email address of the person in charge of the Fleet or Vehicle Workshops
5) if the work is sent out do you have the name of the Company please
Dear Mr Jennings
Freedom of Information Act 2000 - Request for Information
GBC Ref: FOI210
Thank you for your information request dated 15th January 2018.
Please find below, coloured red, the information you have requested.
Please contact me again if you require any further assistance on this
matter and I will do my best to provide relevant help and advice.
If you are not content with the outcome of your request, you have the
right to apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision.
The Information Commissioner can be contacted at: Information
Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9
5AF; or telephone: 08456 30 60 60 or 01625 54 57 45; or at www.ico.org.uk
There is no charge for making an appeal. The Council does not provide an
internal review or complaints procedure relating to the handling of
requests for information.
Streetscene | Housing Services Unit | Town Hall | High Street | Gosport |
Hampshire | PO12 1EB | Tel: 08000 198598 | HSPN: 6405303 | Britdoc:
DX136567 Gosport 2
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now