Dear Yeovil District Hospital NHS Foundation Trust,
1) In the last 60 days how many times have your Trust utilised Thornbury Nursing Services for agency nurses?
2) Which wards or departments were these TNS requests for?
3) How many long term lines of work or block bookings are currently being supplied by off framework suppliers?
4) Which wards and departments are utilising off contract agencies on lines of work or block bookings?
5) Which off Framework suppliers are currently supplying your Trust with agency nurses?
Dear Mr Robinson,
Freedom of Information Request (FOI 102-1920 )
Thank you for your request dated 29 May 2019. I can confirm that your request is being processed under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and that you will receive a written response within 20 working days from receipt of your request.
Yeovil District Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Freedom of Information Team
Dear Mr Robinson,
Thank you for your request dated 29 May 2019 under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Under section 1 (1) (a) of the Freedom of Information Act 2000, I can confirm that Yeovil District Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (YDH) holds the requested information, and (b), is supplying it attached to this email.
If you are dissatisfied with this response, you may appeal to Yeovil District Hospital NHS Foundation Trust to complain about how your request has been handled. Your next course of action is to request the Information Commissioners Office to review our decision. Contact information is available on their website or you can write to them at: FOI/EIR Complaints Resolution, Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.
Should you have any queries or require clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Yeovil District Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Freedom of Information Team
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now