Dear Lancashire County Council,
I am requesting information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
• How do you currently handle care planning in your care homes - electronically or on paper?
• If you you’re using electronic care planning, who is the current supplier, what is the value of the contract and when will the contact expire?
• If you use paper for care planning, do you have any plans for public tender within the next
• What are the contact details of the procurement officer?
Request for Information under the Freedom of Information Act (2000)
We are writing to acknowledge receipt of your enquiry of 18.11.20 in which
you request the disclosure of information.
We can confirm that your enquiry will now be assigned to an officer who
will commence a search for the information you require and they will
respond in due course. The deadline date for issuing you with a full
response is 17.12.20. We will endeavour to provide a response well in
advance of this date, however, should we envisage any delays, or require
more details from you, we will contact you immediately.
If you have any queries about the above, please do not hesitate to contact
us, quoting ref 984.1320 (SP).
Please note that due to the ongoing Coronavirus epidemic the County
Council's resources are being diverted to cover critical functions and
some employees have had to make changes to their usual working
arrangements. This means that, despite our best efforts, there may be a
delay in issuing our response to you. We appreciate that this may cause
some inconvenience but we trust you understand that, in the current
crisis, it is inevitable that some delays may be experienced.
On Behalf of the Information Governance Team Lancashire County Council PO
Box 78 County Hall Preston
Dear Ms Pike
Request for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000
Further to your request for information, made under the provisions of the
above Act, please see below our response:
1. How do you currently handle care planning in your care homes -
electronically or on paper?
Care Planning at the in-house care homes is completed both on paper and
2. If you you’re using electronic care planning, who is the current
supplier, what is the value of the contract and when will the contact
In-house care homes use Liquid Logic electronic care planning system which
is currently being managed by our strategic ICT Partner.
3. If you use paper for care planning, do you have any plans for public
tender within the next 12 months?
4. What are the contact details of the procurement officer?
Procurement Information Management - [email address]
Information Governance Team
Lancashire County Council
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now