Dear Rural Payments Agency,
Please can you let me have the agricultural holding number that is associated with 27, Beach Road, Scratby, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR29 3AJ

Can you also provide me with a copy of the lands, buildings and activities associated with the agricultural holding number?

Yours faithfully,
Nigel Hadley

Information Rights Team, RPA, Rural Payments Agency

1 Attachment

  • Attachment

    Picture Device Independent Bitmap 1.jpg

    3K Download


2 February 2021
Ref: RFI 5724
Dear Nigel Hadley,
Environmental Information Regulations – Information Request
We refer to your email dated 25 January which we have dealt with under the
Environmental Information Regulations 2004 (EIR).
You have asked for the agricultural holding number associated with a
specific address.
The RPA can confirm that we do not hold a record of a County Parish
Holding (CPH) number pertaining to the address provided. Therefore this
information is not held.
The information you have requested is exempt from disclosure under
regulation 12(4)(a) of EIR, ‘Information not held’. As this is a qualified
exemption, a public authority is required to conduct a public interest
test to determine whether or not information should be disclosed or
withheld. However, the Information Commissioner (IC) takes the view that a
public interest test in cases where the information is not held would
serve no useful purpose. Therefore in line with the IC’s view RPA has not
conducted a public interest test in this case.
What you need to do
If you are not happy with the way we have handled your request, you can
ask for an internal review. These requests should be submitted in writing
within two months of the date of receipt of the response to your original
request and should be addressed to the Information Rights Team at the
Rural Payments Agency, North Gate House, 21-23 Valpy Street, Reading, RG1
1AF or alternatively email your request for a review to [1][email address]
If you are not content with the outcome of the internal review, you have
the right to apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a
decision. Please note that generally the Information Commissioner cannot
make a decision unless you have first exhausted RPA’s own complaints
procedure. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at:
[2]Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane,
Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.
If you need further information
If you have any questions about this email, you can contact us by email
[3][Rural Payments Agency request email].
You can find more information on how we handle personal data in our
[4]Personal Information Charter and [5]RPA Privacy notices on [6]GOV.UK
Yours sincerely
Information Rights Team
Rural Payments Agency | North Gate House | Reading | RG1 1AF
Tel: 03300 416502 | Fax: 03300 416574 | Email: [7][Rural Payments Agency request email]
Follow us on Twitter @Ruralpay

About this email
This email has been sent to you because the email address has been
provided to us. If you no longer wish to be contacted electronically,
please let us know. If you have done this recently please allow for this
to take effect. 
Please be on your guard against emails that request any of your security
details. We will never ask you by email to enter (or record) these
details. If you receive an email like this, you should not respond.
This email message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If
the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please delete
it from your computer. 
The Rural Payments Agency does not accept responsibility for changes made
to this message after it was sent. 
While all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of
viruses, it is your responsibility to ensure that onward transmission,
opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely
affect your systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by the Rural
Payments Agency in this regard and you should carry out appropriate virus
and other checks.


show quoted sections


Visible links
1. mailto:[email address]
3. mailto:[Rural Payments Agency request email]
7. mailto:[Rural Payments Agency request email]