Request for advertising and marketing expenditure
Dear University of Bedfordshire,
I am writing to make an open government request for all the information to which I am entitled under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Please could you provide a breakdown of advertising and marketing expenditure by line item. If this could be submitted as an excel that would be much appreciate. Ideally this would cover the following questions:
1. What has been the total annual budget for marketing over the last 5 years (2017-2021)?
2. How much of the marketing budget is spent on in-house marketing and how much is spent on 3rd party providers (e.g. Agencies)?
3. What are they types of third party services used e.g. (managed marketing services, content creators, self-service platforms) and how is the expenditure distributed among them?
4. How much of the marketing budget is spent on digital advertising and how much is spent on traditional advertising methods?
5. What is the segmentation of digital expenditure by channel (e.g. how much is spent on Facebook ads, Google ads etc.) ?
If this request is too wide or unclear, I would be grateful if you could contact me. If any of this information is already in the public domain, please can you direct me to it, with page references and URLs if necessary.
I understand that you are required to respond to my request within the 20 working days after you receive this letter. I would be grateful if you could confirm in writing that you have received this request.
I look forward to hearing from you.
We acknowledge receipt of your email.
If your query relates to a Freedom of Information Request we will
endeavour to respond to your request within 20 working days pursuant to
the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
If your query relates to a Subject Access Request we will endeavour to
respond to your request within 1 calendar month pursuant to the Data
Protection Act 2018 and UK General Data Protection Regulation.
Please note that the University will be closed for Easter from 1st - 6th
April 2021 inclusive. These days will not be counted towards FOI statutory
University of Bedfordshire
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now