Request for advertising and marketing expenditure
Dear Royal Central School of Speech and Drama,
I am writing to make an open government request for all the information to which I am entitled under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Please could you provide a breakdown of advertising and marketing expenditure by line item. If this could be submitted as an excel that would be much appreciate. Ideally this would cover the following questions:
1. What has been the total annual budget for marketing over the last 5 years (2017-2021)?
2. How much of the marketing budget is spent on in-house marketing and how much is spent on 3rd party providers (e.g. Agencies)?
3. What are they types of third party services used e.g. (managed marketing services, content creators, self-service platforms) and how is the expenditure distributed among them?
4. How much of the marketing budget is spent on digital advertising and how much is spent on traditional advertising methods?
5. What is the segmentation of digital expenditure by channel (e.g. how much is spent on Facebook ads, Google ads etc.) ?
If this request is too wide or unclear, I would be grateful if you could contact me. If any of this information is already in the public domain, please can you direct me to it, with page references and URLs if necessary.
I understand that you are required to respond to my request within the 20 working days after you receive this letter. I would be grateful if you could confirm in writing that you have received this request.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Dear Kunal Khetarpal,
Please find attached the School’s response to your FOI request.
Assistant Academic Registrar
For Vital Student Information and procedures relating to COVID-19 click here
The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama
University of London
Main: +44 (0) 20 7722 8183 (Internal ext. 2572)
Website | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram
Information and guidance about Covid-19 for the Central community and for applicants can be found here.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now