Report An Illegal Mini Cab Driver

G. H. made this Freedom of Information request to Public Carriage Office

This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Public Carriage Office should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Public Carriage Office,

I am writing to inform that we had a driver working for our company. He has left our company and we have heard that he is doing the same job and gives our customers his mobile number. If you would like to catch this sort of person to find out if he is doing legally under a registered minicab company or not please contact me on 020 7603 2000 to submit more information. We have been advised by a PCO Officer to report it because he may be doing illegally.

Yours faithfully,

G. H.