Dear North West Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust,
Please provide the answer to this freedom of information request:
1) Does North West Ambulance Service NHS Trust (NWAS) provide any complimentary refreshments for staff/management/members of the public (For example, hot drinks, biscuits, etc)?
2) In respect to point 1, if the answer is yes, please provide a comprehensive list of items that NWAS supply to staff/management/members of the public.
For your convenience, I have listed some of the items that I am interested in. These include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Milk (either fresh or UHT)
- Disposable cups & lids
- Hot chocolate
3) In respect to point 2, please provide a breakdown of the total amount that the trust has spent on these refreshments in the calendar year 2016. If individual items will be too expensive/time-consuming to calculate, I am happy to receive a grand total for the amount NWAS has spent on all of the listed items.
Thank you for taking the time to answer this question.
Thank you for your request for information which is currently being
reviewed under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
We will contact you again with a response within the 20 working days
commitment outlined in the Freedom of Information Act.
In some circumstances a fee may be payable and if this is the case, we
will let you know. A fees notice will be issued which will need to be paid
before we proceed with your request.
If you have any queries, please contact the FOI Co-ordinator on 0161 279
North West Ambulance Service
Email: mailto:[email address]
Dear Mr Lee
Thank you for your request for information.
Your request has been received and is currently being reviewed under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
We will contact you again with a response to your request within the 20 working days commitment outlined in the Freedom of Information Act. However if there are any queries with your request which I need to clarify with you, I will contact you at the earliest opportunity.
In some circumstances a fee may be payable and if that is the case, I will let you know. A fees notice will be issued to you, and you will be required to pay before we will proceed to deal with your request.
If you have any queries about this letter, please contact me. Please remember to quote the reference above in any future communications.
Dear Matty Lee
In response to your Freedom of Information request, please find responses
I hope this information is of assistance.
North West Ambulance Service
Please use this email address for all replies to this request:
[FOI #388758 email]
Is [North West Ambulance Service NHS Trust request email] the wrong address for Freedom of
Information requests to North West Ambulance Service NHS Trust? If so,
please contact us using this form:
Disclaimer: This message and any reply that you make will be published on
the internet. Our privacy and copyright policies:
For more detailed guidance on safely disclosing information, read the
latest advice from the ICO:
If you find this service useful as an FOI officer, please ask your web
manager to link to us from your organisation's FOI page.
1. mailto:[FOI #388758 email]
2. mailto:[FOI #388758 email]
3. mailto:[North West Ambulance Service NHS Trust request email]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now