Dear Home Office,
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information for the Home Office:
• Please confirm whether you use recruitment agencies to support in the recruitment of temporary and permanent staff?
• If yes to the above question, please can you confirm the agency spend on recruitment for the last 12 months? Please could this be split out between temporary and permanent recruitment.
• Please can you confirm the title/model of any recruitment contracts you have in place? (e.g. PSL, MSP, RPO).
• Please confirm if you use any frameworks for recruitment? (e.g. Crown Commercial Service)
• If any frameworks have been used, please provide details of any agreements/direct awards made in the past 12 months?
• If applicable, please confirm the end date of your current contract for temporary recruitment, if a specific end date is not available please provide the start date. Please also confirm the name(s) of the relevant temporary recruitment suppliers.
• If applicable, please confirm the end date of your current contract for permanent recruitment, if a specific end date is not available please provide the start date. Please also confirm the name(s) of the relevant permanent recruitment suppliers.
• Please confirm the name and email address of the individual/s within your organisation in HR and/or Procurement who is/are responsible for appointing the contract for temporary and/or permanent recruitment and any future tender exercises in relation to this.
Please provide the information in the form of a word document.
If it is not possible to provide the information requested due to the information exceeding the cost of compliance limits identified in Section 12, please provide advice and assistance, under the Section 16 obligations of the Act, as to how I can refine my request.
If you can identify any ways that my request could be refined please provide further advice and assistance to indicate this.
If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to contact me via email or phone and I will be happy to clarify what I am asking for, my details are outlined below.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response.
Dear Kona Herkanaidu,
Thank you for contacting the Home Office with your request.
This has been assigned to a caseworker (case ref 54999). We will aim to
send you a full response by 11/09/2019 which is twenty working days from
the date we received your request.
If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Dear Kona Herkanaidu
Please find attached response to your FOI enquiry, our reference 54999
Home Office - Commercial
Description: Description: Description: Description: 10546_Zoe
Pegasiou_CULTURE & BRANDING1.2
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now