Dear Department for Work and Pensions,
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information for the Department for Work and Pensions:
• Please confirm whether you use recruitment agencies to support in the recruitment of temporary and permanent staff?
• If yes to the above question, please can you confirm the agency spend on recruitment for the last 12 months? Please could this be split out between temporary and permanent recruitment.
• Please can you confirm the title/model of any recruitment contracts you have in place? (e.g. PSL, MSP, RPO).
• Please confirm if you use any frameworks for recruitment? (e.g. Crown Commercial Service)
• If any frameworks have been used, please provide details of any agreements/direct awards made in the past 12 months?
• If applicable, please confirm the end date of your current contract for temporary recruitment, if a specific end date is not available please provide the start date. Please also confirm the name(s) of the relevant temporary recruitment suppliers.
• If applicable, please confirm the end date of your current contract for permanent recruitment, if a specific end date is not available please provide the start date. Please also confirm the name(s) of the relevant permanent recruitment suppliers.
• Please confirm the name and email address of the individual/s within your organisation in HR and/or Procurement who is/are responsible for appointing the contract for temporary and/or permanent recruitment and any future tender exercises in relation to this.
Please provide the information in the form of a word document.
If it is not possible to provide the information requested due to the information exceeding the cost of compliance limits identified in Section 12, please provide advice and assistance, under the Section 16 obligations of the Act, as to how I can refine my request.
If you can identify any ways that my request could be refined please provide further advice and assistance to indicate this.
If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to contact me via email or phone and I will be happy to clarify what I am asking for, my details are outlined below.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response.
This is an automated confirmation that your request for information has
been accepted by the DWP FoI mailbox.
By the next working day your request will be forwarded to the relevant
information owner within the Department who will respond to you direct.
If your email is a Freedom of Information request you can normally
expect a response within 20 working days.
Email FOI responses will be issued from [email address]
We recommend that you add this address to your email contacts otherwise
the response may be treated as Spam or Junk mail.
Should you have any further queries in connection with this request do
please contact us.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now