Dear Department of Health and Social Care,
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information for the Department of Health and Social Care:
• Please confirm whether you use recruitment agencies to support in the recruitment of temporary and permanent staff?
• If yes to the above question, please can you confirm the agency spend on recruitment for the last 12 months? Please could this be split out between temporary and permanent recruitment.
• Please can you confirm the title/model of any recruitment contracts you have in place? (e.g. PSL, MSP, RPO).
• Please confirm if you use any frameworks for recruitment? (e.g. Crown Commercial Service)
• If any frameworks have been used, please provide details of any agreements/direct awards made in the past 12 months?
• If applicable, please confirm the end date of your current contract for temporary recruitment, if a specific end date is not available please provide the start date. Please also confirm the name(s) of the relevant temporary recruitment suppliers.
• If applicable, please confirm the end date of your current contract for permanent recruitment, if a specific end date is not available please provide the start date. Please also confirm the name(s) of the relevant permanent recruitment suppliers.
• Please confirm the name and email address of the individual/s within your organisation in HR and/or Procurement who is/are responsible for appointing the contract for temporary and/or permanent recruitment and any future tender exercises in relation to this.
Please provide the information in the form of a word document.
If it is not possible to provide the information requested due to the information exceeding the cost of compliance limits identified in Section 12, please provide advice and assistance, under the Section 16 obligations of the Act, as to how I can refine my request.
If you can identify any ways that my request could be refined please provide further advice and assistance to indicate this.
If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to contact me via email or phone and I will be happy to clarify what I am asking for, my details are outlined below.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response.
This is an acknowledgement - please do not reply to this email.
Where a reply is appropriate, we aim to send one within 18 working days,
or 20 working days if your query is a Freedom of Information request or
If your enquiry is about a medical matter, please contact NHS 111 or visit
the NHS website, or contact your GP surgery.
You can find general health information on GOV.UK, which includes the
Department’s About Us section.
The Department of Health and Social Care does not process complaints about
the NHS or social services. If you wish to make a complaint about a
healthcare professional, an NHS organisation or a social care provider,
please visit the Complaints Procedure page on GOV.UK.
If you have contacted the Department about a current health or social care
campaign, please visit GOV.UK where a response may have been published.
You can find out more about the Department’s commitments from our
Personal Information Charter.
This e-mail and any attachments is intended only for the attention of the
addressee(s). Its unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not
permitted. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all
copies and inform the sender by return e-mail. Any views expressed in this
message are not necessarily those of the Department of Health and Social
Care. Please note: Incoming and outgoing email messages are routinely
monitored for compliance with our policy on the use of electronic
Dear Mr/Ms Herkanaidu,
Please find attached the Department of Health and Social Care's response
to your recent FOI request (our ref: FOI-1186707 )
Freedom of Information team
Department of Health and Social Care
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now