Dear Thirteen Group,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
The details we require are:
• What model the Association currently uses to recruit / resource temporary workers ie PSL, Master Vendor Managed Service or Neutral Vendor Managed Service
• If PSL - a breakdown of the main agencies used over the past 12 months
• If a Managed Service is used - who is the primary supplier
• Actual contract values of each framework/contract (& any sub lots)
• Start date & duration of current contract
• Is there an extension clause in the agreement (s) / framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Thank you for contacting Thirteen.
Just confirming that we got your request and your message will now be
assigned to a member of our contact team and we will be in touch with you
In the meantime you could always visit our website
at www.thirteengroup.co.uk for FAQ's and updates on services and how
we're protecting everyone.
Please ask us about our exciting new Touchpoint self service portal called
My Thirteen and we’ll arrange to activate your online account and talk you
through how easy it is to use.
Stay safe and we’re here if you need us.
Thirteen is the trading name for Thirteen Housing Group, 2 Hudson Quay,
Windward Way, Middlesbrough, TS2 1QG, a charitable Community Benefit
Society registered under the Co-operative and Community Benefits Societies
Act 2014 with registered number 7522 and registered with the Homes and
Communities Agency as a Registered Provider number L4522 VAT Reg No.
Thirteen does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions that
are present in this message, or any attachment, that have arisen as a
result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required, please request
a hard-copy version.
Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.
Information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late,
be incomplete, or contain viruses. Thirteen has taken every reasonable
precaution to minimise the risk or virus infection and does not accept
liability for any loss or damage sustained as a result of software viruses
attached to the e-mail during transmission and advise you to carry out
your own virus checks.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now