Dear Bron Afon Housing,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
Recruitment Agency Services
The details we require are:
• What model the Association currently uses to recruit / resource temporary workers ie PSL, Master Vendor Managed Service or Neutral Vendor Managed Service
• If PSL - a breakdown of the main agencies used over the past 12 months
• If a Managed Service is used - who is the primary supplier
• Actual contract values of each framework/contract (& any sub lots)
• Start date & duration of current contract
• Is there an extension clause in the agreement (s) / framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Thank you for your request however we are not covered by the Freedom of Information Act.
The Act only covers public authorities. Schedule 1 of the Act contains a list of the bodies that are classed as public authorities in this context. Some of these bodies are listed by name, such as the Health and Safety Executive or the National Gallery. Others are listed by type, for example government departments, parish councils, or maintained schools. Executive agencies are classed as part of their parent government department; for example, the DVLA is covered by the Act because it is part of the Department for Transport. However, arm’s-length bodies are not considered part of the department sponsoring them, and they are listed individually in Part VI of Schedule 1.
Section 5 of the Act gives the Secretary of State the power to designate further bodies as public authorities. If in doubt, you can check the latest position at www.legislation.gov.uk
Bron Afon Community Housing
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now