RE: THE MEANING OF THE WORD "EXCEPT" "FRAUD" "Deliberate Concealment, Mistake or Omission" and Official Misconduct in Public Office
Dear Attorney General’s Office,
I, Ismail Abdulhai Bhamjee request your attention and consideration that:-
1. You do understand the meaning of the English Word " EXCEPT"
Since other Police Officers, and Officers in the Independent Police Complaints Commission, Court Officers and Some Judges in the United Kingdom they fail and ignore the meaning of the word " Except"
2. You do have the Judgment given Before Mr Justice Newey in the High Court of Justice Chancery Division
Birmingham District Registry
This has been reported:
Balber Kaur Takhar Claimant
Gracefield Developments Ltd Defendant
Dr Kewal Singh Khrishan
Mrs Parkash Krishan
Judgment could be set aside on Fraud
3. OFFICIAL MISCONDUCT IN PUBLIC OFFICE AT COMMON LAW
Some of the Court Officers in the Magistrates Court they don't understand the meaning of the Word Official Misconduct in Public Office at Common Law
When will you issue the Guidance for this Offence, or Request the Law Commission to bring this into a Statute Law.
4. There are some Offences which does require the Consent of the Attorney General, and whilst Other Offences does require the Consent of the DPP for the Crown Prosecution Services,
When will Section 6 of the Prosecution of Offences Act 1985 be amended, that the HM Attorney General can take over other Cases
Since the Criminal Justice Act 2003, Section 30 applies for the Minister of the Crown, as there are many Ministers of the Crown.
5. You have the Transcript of the Judgment The Big Bus Co Ltd Versus Ticketogo Ltd  EWHC 1094 (PAT)  WLR (D) 191
Before Mr Justice Arnold
This does mention of the CPR 31-16 (3)
If you could confirm by Letter to the President of the Queens Bench Division that the Orders made on person who are subject to Section 42 of the SCA 1981 could be varied, and amended that they can make an Application for a Disclosure Order before a High Court Judge or a County Court Circuit Judge.
6. You have Section 100 of the Senior Courts Act 1981-
Since any District Judge is a Judge of the District of the High Court.
7. PERSONS WHO ARE ON THE HOMELESS PERSONS UNIT-
Application has to be made to the County Court.
If you could confirm this by Letter to the President of the Queens Bench Division and The Lord Chief Justice for England and Wales.
Ismail Abdulhai Bhamjee
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now