RE: Section 53 SCA 1981 and Section 19, 19A, 19B Prosecution of Offences Act 1985 and The Administration of Justice Act 1960 and Watson V Winch  1 KB 688 and R V Ellis (1921) 125 LT 397
Dear Her Majesty’s Treasury,
I, Ismail Bhamjee do hereby make a request through What do they know site, they do have my address and telephone number which they can disclose if you request them.
1. There is a Judgment given in the High Court of Justice Divisional Court on the 18th March 2015 which has been reported on the Bailii Web Site. http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/Admi....
The HMRC 2nd Defendant had been represented by Mr James Fletcher (Instructed by HM Revenue and Customs) for the 2nd Defendant Hearing date 29th July 2014.
Can you disclose the amount of the Costs that had been paid to the Barrister Mr James Fletcher.
2. You are aware that there are Two Divisions of the Court of Appeal, One is Civil Division and the Other is Criminal Division. Under the Civil Procedure Rules or Criminal Procedure Rules, the Words under Section 53 of the Senior Courts Act 1981 has not been mentioned. Transfer from One Division to another Division, as the Court of Appeal does have the Power of the Lower Court.
3. You are aware of Section 19, 19A and 19B of the Prosecution of Offences Act 1985 which does apply to costs Order in Criminal Proceedings.
4. Paragraph 24 of the Transcript of the Judgment does mention the decision of Watson V Winch  1 KB 688 and R V Ellis (1921) 125 LT 397, cited in Bennion on Statutory Interpretation, 6th Edition, P. 250.
Can you provide me with copies of the List of Authorities and inform me the charges for providing me with the List of Authorities.
5. You are aware of Section 2 of the Protection from Harassment Act 1997 which is a Criminal Offence, when a Crime has been reported to the Metropolitan Police they don't record the Crime, and also inform the DPP for the Crown Prosecution Services.
6. The Court Officers who does prepare the Bench Memorandum for the Judges, this are not been given to Litigants in Person, whilst they do have the Knowledge of the Above List of Authorities. This does cause Miscarriage of Justice to many Citizens.
There are No Court Fees to be paid in a Criminal Cause or Matter except on the Crown Site,
Whilst there are no separate Judicial Review Claim Forms in a Criminal Cause or Matter.
7. You do have a copy of The United Nations and Decolonization. Main Documents Declaration on the Granting of Independence to Colonial Countries and Peoples
Adopted by General Assembly resolution 1514 (XV) of 14 December 1960.
7. All states shall observe faithfully and strictly the provisions of this Charter of the United Nations, The Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the Present Declaration on the basis of Equality, non-interference in the Internal affairs of all States, and Respect for the Sovereign Rights of all people and their Territorial integrity.
If this request does fall under Different Minister of the Crown, than you should kindly forward to them The Foreign Secretary and the Secretary of State for the Home Department.
Ismail Abdulhai Bhamjee
Thank you for your email. This is an automatic acknowledgement to confirm
that we have received your communication safely. Please do not reply to
Please note that this mailbox is only for requests made under the Freedom
of Information Act (FOI).
Other enquiries should be sent to the following email address
This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the
use of the individual(s) to whom they are addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient and have received this email in error, please notify
the sender and delete the email. This footnote also confirms that our
email communications may be monitored to ensure the secure and effective
operation of our systems and for other lawful purposes, and that this
email has been swept for malware and viruses.
1. mailto:[email address]
Dear Mr Bhamjee,
Thank you for your email of 30 October.
We note the Court case you refer to in your correspondence involved HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) and not HM Treasury. HMRC may be better placed to respond to your queries. To be helpful, I have attached a link to their contact details:
If you do wish to submit an FOI request to HM Treasury, we would be happy to consider it.
Information Rights Unit | Correspondence and Information Rights | HM Treasury, 1 Horse Guards Road, London, SW1A 2HQ www.gov.uk/hm-treasury
Dear FOI Requests,
I, Ismail Bhamjee refer to your response which you have made, since my request was made directly to the Minister of the Crown HM Treasury as the HM Treasury does also approve some of the Costs when the Lord Chancellor does issue some statutory Instruments.
I believe that there are no Court Fees required to be paid in a Criminal Cause or Matter except on the Crown side, but we are being requested to pay the Court Fees when we are not required to pay the Court Fees.
Section 28A of the Senior Courts Act 1981 Appeal from the Crown Court or Inferior Court.
Ismail Abdulhai Bhamjee
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now