Dear Department for Work and Pensions,
(Your ref: VTR 50)
In your response to that request you stated:
"If you have a particular interest in a specific aspect of our business and how the equality legislation is applied to it, please make a new request for that area and we shall be pleased to assist. "
I believe that the request did already state that it was concerned with obligations towards JSA claimants and not (say) staff. However, I am happy to be more specific.
Please supply a copy of all guidance that specifically concerns Equality Act obligations towards JSA claimants when the DWP is deciding the following:-
* The type of work a claimants must undertake or seek, and for how many hours, and at what times.
* What specific steps a person must undertake to seek work or prove they have done so.
* The type of training a claimant must undertake, and for how many hours, and at what times.
* The type of unpaid work a claimant must undertake, for how many hours, and at what times.
* Whether a person had good cause or a good reason for any failure.
This is an automated confirmation that your request for information has
been accepted by the DWP FoI mailbox.
By the next working day your request will be forwarded to the relevant
information owner within the Department who will respond to you direct.
If your email is a Freedom of Information request you can normally
expect a response within 20 working days.
Should you have any further queries in connection with this request do
please contact us.
For further information on the Freedom of Information Act within DWP
please click on the link below.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now