Dear Ministry of Justice,
We, Ismail Abdulhai Bhamjee and Mrs Sahera Bhamjee do hereby make a complaint and request that:-
1) You do have the Electronic Communications Act 2000 Section 7 and Statutory Instrument 2016 No 696 which had been issued another minister of the Crown. Since the Lord Chancellor SS Ministry of Justice who is the Responsible Minister for Her Majesty's Courts and Tribunal Services, which does include the Administrative Court, any High Court of Justice Division, Any Crown Court, Any Magistrates Courts and County Courts and the Upper Tribunal and First Tier Tribunal. When will the Lord Chancellor SS Ministry of Justice issue a Statutory Instrument to change the Rules, as Section 3, 16, 21, and Schedule 1 of the Interpretation Act 1978 does apply.
2) You do have Section 11 of the Courts and Legal Services Act 1990 (As amended) and Statutory Instrument 1999 No 1225.
The Administrative Court Office Court Officers and Lawyers does not this Section into consideration and the High Court Judges merely rubber stamp the seal of the Court without providing a hearing date in Open Court.
3. There are Judgments given in the Supreme Court of the United Kingdom under Section 7 (5) (a) (b) of the Human Rights Act 1998, This is not taken into consideration by the Administrative Court Office and Lawyers.
4. The Proceeds of Crime Act 2002- The Time Limit is a period of 20 Years under Statute, whilst this is not mentioned in the CPR Part 54, and CPR Part 23 Rules. Gross Abuse of Human Rights by Public Bodies.
5. Funding for Direct Access Barrister in any Cause or Matter for Litigants in Person who want to take Private Criminal Prosecutions by Virtue of Section 6 and 25 of the Prosecution of Offences Act 1985.
6. When will Section 42 (4) of the SCA 1981 be amended as to include Section 54 to 57 of the Access of Justice Act 1998 and Section 3 (7) (8) of the Constitutional Reform Act 2005.
7. You do have the House of Lords Judgment that Wasted Costs Order can be made against non Party and any Legal Representative, this is not mentioned in the CPR Part 54, CPR Part 52, and CPR 23 Rules. This does cause breach of Article 6 and 10 of the Convention Treaties.
Ismail Abdulhai Bhamjee