RE:- Decision Notice and to have Complaints Re-opened made by Ismail Abdulhai Bhamjee and Sahera Bhamjee
Ismail Abdulhai Bhamjee made this Freedom of Information request to General Council of the Bar
This authority is not subject to FOI law, so is not legally obliged to respond (details).
This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.
Dear General Council of the Bar,
We, Ismail Abdulhai Bhamjee and Mrs Saherabanu Ismail Bhamjee do hereby make a complaint and request that you should confirm by letter or Email as soon as possible.
1. You do have the Statutory Instrument 1988 No 375 (C. 9) The Family Law Act 1986 (Commencement No 1) Order 1988 which was made on the 2nd March 1988 and came into force on the 4th Aoril 1988.
2. The Registrar of the Principal Registry of Family Division in the year 1988 had given directions that the Petition must first be served on the HM Attorney General, Even if the Order was not drawn and sealed by the Court, there is Section 60 of the Family Law Act 1986
3. The Family Law Act 1986 Section 55 (3) which has been amended, since the Bar Council- Bar Standards Board are not parties to the dissolve Marriage in Lusaka, Republic of Zambia.
When a complaint is made to the Bar Council or Bar Standards Board, as you have a Statutory Duty to take the Barristers before the Inns Court.
4. Litigants in Person- under the Litigants in Persons Act 1975, there is no Costs Order made for Litigant in Persons when a report is being made to the Bar Standards Board.
5. The County Court Act 1984 is and has been created by Statute, where Section 15, 23, 38, 76 of the County Courts Act 1984 does apply.
6. The Civil Jurisdiction and Judgments Act 1982 is a Parliament Act, whilst there are judgments given in the European Court of Justice in Luxembourg.
The Latest Judgment given on the 21st December 2016
Please see http://www.bailii.org/eu/cases/EUECJ/201...
Reference for a preliminary ruling- Judicial cooperation in Civil Matters- Regulation (EC) no 44/2001- Jurisdiction- Tort, delict or Quasi Delicit Selective distribution network- Prohibition on Online resale outside a network- Action for an Injunction prohibiting unlawful interference-connecting factor.
7. The Senior Courts Act 1981 does have a repeal schedule 7 where many Statutory Acts have been repealed-
The Supreme Court of Jurisdiction and Consolidation Act 1925, the whole act has been repealed.
You do have the knowledge of persons who have been issued with Greep & Loam Orders in England and Wales-
Whilst the Bar Council had been given a copy of the Transcript of the Judgment before than Mr Justice Ew Bank in the High Court of Justice Family Division on the 28th April 1988,
The High Court Judge Mr Justice Ew-Bank had refused to make a Greep & Loam Order, where he had stated that it was only the HM Attorney General who could issue such an Application.
8. There has been recently three Complaints made against the Barrister, There is no Acknowledgment of Service, and complaint reference numbers given.
Does the Fraud Act 2006 apply to the Bar Standards Board,
9. The Administrative Court Office Lawyer had written a letter to the Sara Down of the Bar Standards Board, that the Order made on the 8th December 2003 in the CO/3208/2003 Proceedings is a Civil Proceedings Restraint Order which does not restrict Mr Ismail Abdulhai Bhamjee from taking any Criminal Proceedings.
10. There is a Legal Right for any Person-Citizen to take Private Criminal Prosecution under Section 6 of the Prosecution of Offences Act 1985, Since the Parliament Act has been published on the HMSO Legislation which any person can see and view.
11. You do have the Child Support, Pensions and Social Security Act 2000 Chapter 19.
This does have many sections and Schedule.
There is a provision for the High Court, Court of Appeal, Supreme Court and the European Court of Justice in Luxembourg.
This has been concealed by other Barristers instructed by the London Borough of Newham Council.
12. You have the Freedom and Liberty to send this Email to the Prime Minister's Office and the Secretary of State for the Home Office, as when we have made a report to the Metropolitan Police in the Past, they have refused to record the Crime and report to the DPP for the Crown Prosecution Services, some of them had told us to report to the Bar Council.
13. The Housing Benefit Regulation 2006 Schedule 5:
The following shall not be treated as income
Paragraph 65: Any Payment of Child Benefit.
There are some members of the Bar Council who does mislead the Local Authority, as they would like to earn more amount of money by failing to inform the Court of New Legislation or Statutory Instrument.
14. We have written this letter through what do they know, as under Article 10 of the convention Treaties, Since there is a Breach of Article 9, 10, 14 of the Convention Treaties, as there are many Citizens who are being treated unfairly by your members, and they have no Legal Right to vote in any type of Elections in the Republic of Malawi or Republic of Zambia from the 24th October 1964 as Once Independence Given can't be taken away by the Members of the Bar Council.
Ismail Abdulhai Bhamjee
Saherabanu Ismail Bhamjee
Please note that the Bar Council offices are now closed for the Christmas break. The offices will reopen on Tuesday 3 January 2017.
Head of Facilities and Property
Dear General Council of the Bar,
We, Ismail Abdulhai Bhamjee and Mrs Saherabanu Ismail Bhamjee request your attention that the X-Mas Holiday is now over, whilst we would like to know, since you are aware that the Order made on the 8th December 2003 in the CO/3208/2003 Proceedings is a Civil Proceedings Restraint Order, whilst the Order does not Restrict me from taking any Criminal Proceedings, whilst under Part 10 of the Criminal Procedure Rules, We have the Legal Right to make the Application before the High Court Judge or the Crown Court.
We believe that you do have reasonable access to decisions made under Article 10 of the Convention Treaties, Whilst there was a Judgment given in the High Court of Justice Divisional Court when David Elvin QC and James Mauruci had appeared on behalf the Health Department Secretary of State in July 2000.
You should have the Knowledge of the Local Government (Mis P) Act 1976 Section 41, 42, 43
Ismail Abdulhai Bhamjee
Unfortunately we are unable to assist with your query as the General Council of the Bar (as the data controller) and the Bar Standards Board at this time are not subject to the Freedom of Information Act 2000 as we are not classed as a public authority under Schedule 1 of the Act.
General Council of the Bar
Dear Sam Forman,
1. We, Ismail Abdulhai Bhamjee and Mrs Saherabanu Ismail Bhamjee request your attention and consideration that the Bar Council and Bar Standards Board are covered under the Data Protection Act 1998, The Equality ACT 2010, and The Consumer Protection Regulation 2008 (as amended) and the Companies Act 2006.
2. You are aware of the Judgment given in the Divisional Court and the Supreme Court of the United Kingdom which has been made and given the words: Section 2 of the European Communities Act 1972.
3. When making a complaint to the Bar Standards Board it is about the Professional Rules of Code of Conduct on Barristers. They have an overriding duty to the Court regardless by whom they have been instructed and by whom they have been paid.
The CPR 35-3 Experts Overriding Duty to the Court does apply to the Bar Council and Bar Standards Board.
4. Ministers and Civil Servants are not immune from Contempt of Court as you do have the Decision given in the House of Lords.
5. You are aware of the House of Lords Judgment given in July 2000, where it was ordered that Advocates have no immunity whether Civil or Criminal Proceedings.
6. You are aware of the Decision given in the Divisional Court in the Month of July 2000, where there was a Breach of Article 10 of the Convention Treaties, whilst it is open for any person to rely on convention treaties in any part of the United Kingdom, where the Bar Council and Bar Standards Board are based in the United Kingdom.
7. You should provide a list of the Members of the Bar Council to the Attorney General and Minister of Justice in Canada, and who is going to represent the Bar Council members and Bar Standard Board Members
since there were Canadian Citizens Teachers who were teaching in the Missionary School in Malawi and Republic of Zambia, whilst those teachers had taught us to say the Truth, whilst the Bar Council in England and Bar Standards Board policy is to Conceal and Suppress Evidence and cause unnecessary hardship Stress and Emotional Pain, as You are aware of Section 8 of the Accessories and Abettors Act 1861
8. You are aware of the Local Government Act (MP) 1976 Section 41, 42 and 43, whilst there are some members of the Bar Council who does cause obstruction of Justice
9. You are aware of the decision given in the House of Lords Evans Appellant versus Bartlam Respondent
When the Transcripts of the Judgments are published in the Public Domain, there is the Word "Deliberate Concealment or Mistake" which have been pleaded.
10. The Equality Act 2010, this does apply to the Bar Council and Bar Standards Board, there are more than 208 Judges who have won before the Employment Tribunal,
There are many Million Citizens whom you are Discriminating Directly or Indirectly, and also failing to obey the Order made before the High Court Judge on the 29th May 2002 even if the Order was not drawn and sealed, The High Court and County Court Jurisdiction Order 1991 Statutory Instrument 1991 No 724 has been in the Public Domain
Ismail Abdulhai Bhamjee