Dear Department for Work and Pensions,
After a recent Independent case examination, I note there is a large number of discrepancy.
I need to request a large number of things.
1. I subject data requested 2x items , individually and handed them to the local area office for CLACKMANNAN, in Alloa.
This was back in 2017 , and prompted a letter from the council trying to explain , the initial housing benefit claim closure.
However failed to answer the request.
2. I did not receive any of the said correspondence from the council, despite recieving my Employment and support Allowance award and further confirmation of my claim status. Information council holds pertaining to this.
3. Any of the information from DWP from ESA Bristol between myself and themselves, recorded calls, notes from my continuing calls and correspondence sent to me at FK101HR. Marr street Alloa.
4. Who or what closed my Housing benefit claim.
I had correspondence from the council, stating it was a DWP list. Any copy's or notes pertaining to this closure .
5. DwP , Alloa jobcentre any information relating to my being a change of circumstances, despite being in award for ESA from 17 July and not changing circumstances to prompt a need for a universal credit claim.
6. The number of claims, and subsequent changes to my appointment. As it takes 28xdays to make a UC application , subsequent appointments would need to be 6x weeks approximately after every such application.
The above information is from 17 July 2017 to August 2017.
5. Recorded calls between myself and universal credit made between July 24 2017 and December 2017. Requesting more information regarding my said change of circumstances.
6. Independent examination report states that the DWP have my having 2x change of address.
After my initial move , what was the second change of circumstances.
I will have posted 2x other requestes for information as it is from different organisations.
Thankyou for your time.
Yours faithfully, A.Barclay
This is an automated confirmation that your request for information has
been accepted by the DWP FOI mailbox.
If your email is a Freedom of Information request you can normally expect
a response within 20 working days.
However please be advised that due to the current situation with COVID-19
we cannot guarantee a response within this timescale.
Every effort is being made to respond to FOIs as we would usually but the
current situation means that available Departmental resources will be
needed on other high priority areas.
We kindly ask for your understanding during this unprecedented situation
and we will aim to deal with your FOI request as soon as is practically
Email FOI responses will be issued from [email address]
We recommend that you add this address to your email contacts otherwise
the response may be treated as Spam or Junk mail.
Should you have any further queries in connection with this request do
please contact us.
Dear Alan Barclay,
I am writing in response to your request for information, received 11th
DWP Central FoI Team
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now