Dear Mid and South Essex Health and Care Partnership,
I understand the Partnership is engaged in the NHS Rainbow Badge project and is seeking accreditation with regard to this.
Please could you tell me:
1. What organisation will be doing the accreditation/benchmarking.
2. What guidelines have been given relating to what goals it has been suggested should be attained in order to achieve a positive benchmark.
3. Please supply all hospital policies that have been supplied to the accrediting organisation for assessment and any that have been changed in relation to this assessment (These should include HR policies as well as any related to patient care etc).
4. Please could you explain how the scoring/assessment will be carried out, including any materials supplied by the organisation in relation to this in order for the hospital to prepare for the assessment.
5. Please could you explain what benefits the hospital expects to gain from a positive benchmark.
6. How much the organisation doing the assessment will charge for this service
7. Any other fees paid to this organisation over the last year, 2021-2022
8. Any costs related to achieving "Rainbow Badge" status, including all branded materials supplied and used, to include rainbow badges and lanyards issued to staff, flags, rainbow painting of road crossings, rainbow road signs at the road crossings and any other branded signage.
Thankyou for your help with this
FOI Request: Rainbow Badge Accreditation
Our Reference Number: 2223063
Dear Ms Cleland,
Further to your request under the Freedom Of Information Act, received on
9^th June 2022, please find NHS Mid and South Essex Health and Care
Partnership response attached.
If you are dissatisfied with the response you have received, you have the
right to request a review of our decision or make a complaint about how
your request has been handled. Your request should be made within 40
working days of receipt of this letter, and we will reply within 20
working days of receipt. Any such request received after 40 working days
will only be considered at the discretion of the organisation.
If our decision is unchanged following a review and you remain
dissatisfied with this, you then have the right to make a formal complaint
to the Information Commissioner who can be contacted at:
Information Commissioners Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow,
Cheshire SK9 5AF.
Further information on your rights under FOI is available here:
To comply with The Re-use of Public Sector Information Regulations 2005,
this information is provided to you under the Open Government Licence.
Information on the OGL, together with conditions of use and exemptions,
can be found here:
Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to
contact the FOI team on this email address.
Access to Information Coordinator
Email: [email address]
Phoenix Court | Christopher Martin Road | Basildon | SS14 3HG
NHS Basildon and Brentwood Clinical Commissioning Group
Working on behalf of NHS Basildon & Brentwood CCG, NHS Castle Point &
Rochford CCG, NHS Mid Essex CCG, NHS Southend CCG, NHS Thurrock CCG and
NHS West Essex CCG.
This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please accept our apologies. Please do not disclose copy or
distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on
its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it.
Thank you for your co-operation.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now