Dear British Broadcasting Corporation,
I am basing this request on information you previously disclosed in your response to request RFI20110206.
1. The template letter sent to members of the public reporting interference problems that you recognise or identify as originating from PLA or PLT.
Your case numbers:-
are two examples where one of your actions was to
send such a letter to the complainant.
2. Please provide the list of case numbers that have been placed on the 'PLA List', please also include their current status.
As an example, case CAS-218706-949LPR references this
3. Please provide contact details that any member of the public may use to talk to or email the organisation, department or person responsible for dealing with this 'PLA List'
4. Please provide the case references of reports that have been referred to any other organisation. For each case provided, please provide :-
- the current status
- the name of the organisation that has taken up the
- any reference that they have assigned and shared
- the total costs charged to you by the other
organisation in conducting their investigations into
Thank you for your request for information under the Freedom of
Information Act 2000, as detailed in your email below. Your request was
received on 11th April, 2011. We will deal with your request as promptly
as possible, and at the latest within 20 working days. If you have any
queries about your request, please contact us at the address below.
The reference number for your request is RFI20110458.
The Information Policy & Compliance Team
BBC Freedom of Information
Room 2252, BBC White City
201 Wood Lane
London W12 7TS
Email: [BBC request email]
Tel: 020 8008 2882
Fax: 020 8008 2398
Dear Mr Salter,
Please find attached the response to your request for information under
the Freedom of Information Act.
<<RFI20110458 - final response.pdf>>
<<Disclosure Document 1 - PLT Template.pdf>> <<Disclosure Document 2 -
Adviser, Information Policy and Compliance
BBC Freedom of Information
Room 2252 WC, 201 Wood Lane
London W12 7TS, UK
Email: mailto:[BBC request email]
Tel: 020 8008 2883 Fax: 020 8008 2398
This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal
views which are not the views of the BBC unless specifically stated.
If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system.
Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in
reliance on it and notify the sender immediately.
Please note that the BBC monitors e-mails sent or received.
Further communication will signify your consent to this.
2. mailto:[BBC request email]
Dear FOI Enquiries,
thank you for this response.
I have to say I don't understand why:-
1) the PLT cases list in "us ascii Q Disclosure Document 1 PLT Template 2Epdf.pdf" have *not* be referred to Ofcom.
2) I understand why cases like CAS-301895-9N5XWG1 received the PLT letter - this is interference from planes into or out of Bristol airport?
I will take a further look at the documents provided and follow-up if necessary.
Thank you again.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now