Dear Luton Borough Council,
Please could you advise about the following:
1. Who are your Tier 1/preferred independent fostering providers and what are their corresponding Ofsted ratings and their standard weekly fee per child per week?
2. What is the pay/allowance range for your foster carers?
3. Have you placed any Muslim children in the past 12 months? If so, how many?
4. Have you placed any Muslim children with non-Muslim carers in the past 12 months? If so, how many?
5. Do you employ any Muslim social workers? If so, how many?
6. Do you have any Muslim foster carers? If so, how many?
THIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS NOT SECURE FOR THE TRANSMISSION OF UNENCRYPTED SENSITIVE DATA
Dear Tay Jiva,
RE: Request for Information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000
In all correspondence, please quote reference FOI_870241
I am writing to acknowledge request for information under the Freedom of information Act 2000.
The appropriate officer or team is currently dealing with your request. In accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000, you should receive a response within 20 working days, which is 12/10/15.
If however, we need to seek clarification from you the 20- day period will start again from when we receive clarification.
Business and Administration
Integrated Commissioning Team, Children & Families
2nd Floor Town Hall Extension
Upper George Street
Luton LU1 2BQ
THIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS NOT SECURE FOR THE TRANSMISSION OF UNENCRYPTED SENSITIVE
Freedom of Information Act 2000 - Request for Information (FOI_870241)
I am writing in respect of your recent enquiry for information held by the
Council under the Freedom of Information Act.
Please find your response below and please accept my apologies for the
If you are unhappy with our response, please write to Tracy Collins,
Complaints & Representations Manager, Children & Learning Department,
2^ND Floor Town Hall Extension (C&L Directorate) Upper George Street,
Luton, LU1 2BQ.
If you remain unhappy after the conclusion of the Council’s internal
complaints procedure, you may apply to the Information Commissioner
Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow SK9 5AF.
Dr Lee-Anne Farach
Head of Specialist Family Support Service
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now