Qualified Social Worker Questions

Alex Carpenter made this Freedom of Information request to Chorley Borough Council

This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.

Response to this request is long overdue. By law, under all circumstances, Chorley Borough Council should have responded by now (details). You can complain by requesting an internal review.

Dear Chorley Borough Council,

1.What is the agency spend in your children and young people teams for Qualified Social Workers posts?
2.What is the agency spend in your older people teams for Qualified Social Workers posts?
3.What is the agency spend in your adults teams for Qualified Social Workers posts?

Yours faithfully,

Alex Carpenter

foi, Chorley Borough Council

Dear Mr Carpenter

I am writing in response to your request for information under the terms
of the Freedom of Information Act 2000, Ref No FOI/11/095.

Chorley Council, as a district council, are not responsible for the
provision of Children's Services and Social Services within Chorley. This
role is performed by Lancashire County Council, and any requests for the
information you require should be dealt with by them. May I recommend
that you send your request for information to Lancashire County Council.

General information about Lancashire County Council Children's Services
and Social Services can be found at

Lancashire County Council's FOI team can be contacted at

Access to Information Team
Lancashire County Council
P O Box 78
County Hall

or via [2][email address]. For more information,
please visit their webpage at

I hope the information provided here answers your enquiry. If however,
you are unhappy with the outcome, or the way in which Chorley Council has
handled your request, you may wish to make an appeal. This can be done in
writing to the Information Manager, Chorley Council, Civic Offices, Union
Street, Chorley, PR7 1AL, or by e-mail to: [4][email address] clearly
stating your reasons for dissatisfaction. Please quote the above
reference number in all correspondence.

If your appeal is either not upheld or you remain dissatisfied with our
decision, you can appeal to the Information Commissioner at: Information
Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9
5AF, or by e-mail to [5][email address].

Please note that the information provided by Chorley Borough Council is
intended for your personal use. If it is your intention to re-use the
information for commercial gain, you will need to apply to the Council for
a licence to re-use it, under the Re-Use of Public Sector Information
Regulations 2005.

Yours sincerely

Paul Sudworth
Information Manager
Chorley Council
DD: 01257 515294

Chorley Council - rated "excellent" - aiming higher

Beacon Council 2009-10 Better Outcomes for People & Places
The Beacon of Beacons

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may also be
legally privileged. They are intended solely for the intended addressee.
If they have come to you in error you must not use, copy or communicate
them to anyone. Please advise the sender and permanently delete the e-mail
and attachments.

Please note that while Chorley Council has policies in place requiring its
staff to use e-mail in an appropriate manner, any views expressed in this
message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect
the views of Chorley Council.

Chorley Council may monitor e-mails sent or received.


Visible links
1. http://www3.lancashire.gov.uk/corporate/...
2. mailto:[email address]
mailto:[email address]
mailto:[email address]
3. http://www.lancashire.gov.uk/corporate/f...
4. mailto:[email address]
5. mailto:[email address]
mailto:[email address]

Looking for an EU Authority?

You can request documents directly from EU Institutions at our sister site AskTheEU.org . Find out more .