Dear FOI Team,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
Q3213 Supply and Fit of Vehicle Livery and Vinyls
The details we require are:
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages
• Actual contract values of each framework/contract (& any sub lots)
• Start date & duration of framework
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Thank you for your help.
Dear Mr Smith,
I write to acknowledge receipt of your request for information received on 23 August 2019.
Your request will be dealt with in accordance with the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Authorities are required to respond promptly to requests and in any event within 20 working days following the date of receipt. In your case we calculate this to be by 23 September 2019. However, we shall endeavour to deal with your request promptly, and if possible before this date.
Business Services Assistant
Access 2 Information Team
Derbyshire County Council
This email or email thread section has been classified PUBLIC - This email includes information which is not personal.
Action Grants – apply now for cash for community activities. Find out more on our website<http://www.derbyshire.gov.uk/action>.
Think before you print! Save energy and paper. Do you really need to print this email?
Derbyshire County Council works to improve the lives of local people by delivering high quality services. You can find out more about us by visiting www.derbyshire.gov.uk<http://www.derbyshire.gov.uk/>.
If you want to work for us go to our job pages on www.derbyshire.gov.uk/jobs<http://www.derbyshire.gov.uk/jobs>. You can register for e-mail alerts, download job packs and apply on-line.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now