To Whom It May Concern,
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act (2000) to request information pertaining to public sector pay inequality. The following are a list of questions that I would like a response on;
• How many persons does your council employ?
• How many council employees are employed as apprentices, and how much is their pay per hour?
• How many council employees are employed on a salary equal or less than a full-time equivalent of £14,942.20 per year?
• How many council employees are employed on a salary equal to or less than a full-time equivalent of £16,380 (in London £19,201) per year?
• How many council employees are employed on a salary equal to or less than a full-time equivalent of £29,588 per year?
• How many council employees are employed on a salary equal to or greater than a full-time equivalent of £46,351 per year?
• What are the non-pecuniary benefits or expenses available to stage employed in roles with full-time equivalent salaries equal to or greater than £46,351 per year?
If you can identify any ways that my request could be refined, I would be grateful for any further advice and assistance.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me via email and I will be pleased to clarify what I am asking for and discuss the request.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response.
Freedom of Information Act 2000 Information Request Acknowledgement
Reference No: 1633058
Thank you for your request for information, this has been registered with us on 23/09/2019 10:13:32
Your request has now been assigned to the relevant department. We will provide you with a response within 20 working days, in this case no later than (21/10/2019 10:13:32).
The Freedom of Information Act defines a number of exemptions, which may prevent us releasing the information you have requested. You will be informed if this is the case, and we will advise you of your rights of appeal.
If the information you requested contains reference to a third party, we may need to consult with them before a decision can be made about the information being released. You will be informed if this is the case.
If you require the response from us in an alternative format, e.g. language, audio, large print, etc. then please let us know.
Further information about the Freedom of Information Act is also available from the Information Commissioner at:
Information Commissioner's Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF
South Kesteven District Council
Customer Service Department
The information contained in this e-mail along with any attachments may be confidential, legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. It is intended for the named individual(s) or entity who is/are the only authorised recipient(s). If this message has reached you in error please notify the sender immediately and delete it without review.
Email is not secure and may contain viruses. We make every effort to ensure email is sent without viruses, but cannot guarantee this and recommends recipients take appropriate precautions. We may monitor email traffic data and content in accordance with our policies and English law.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now