Dear South Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust,
I am researching the financial efficiency of the public sector. Please provide the following information under the FOI act.
1) Does the organisation use an external provider for VAT advisory services? If so please state the name of the organisation used? (E.g. Ernst Young, Berthold Bauer, Liaison, CRS, KPMG etc.)?
2) Please state the contract start and end date.
3) Please confirm the total value of VAT recovered by the provider in 2015/16
a. Please state the total value of under-claims recovered
b. Please state the total value of over-claims recovered
4) Please state the total amount spent by the organisation for these services in 2015/16
5) Did the organisation use an external provider to re-review VAT recovered in the last financial year (15/16)?
a. If so please state the name of the company used.
6) Please state the total amount of additional VAT recovered by the provider in 2015/16
7) Please state the total amount spent by the organisation for these services
8) Please state the total number of Accounts Payable invoices processed by the organisation in the last financial year (15/16)
9) Please state the total value of Accounts Payable invoices in the last financial year (15/16)
10) In the last five years, please state the name(s) of all external organisation(s) used to review AP and identify and recover erroneous payments, and the period(s) reviewed by each.
11) Please state the total value of moneys recovered by each provider in the period(s) reviewed.
12) Please state the total amount paid to any external parties for this review work.
Thank you for your time.
Mr J Taylor
Dear Mr Taylor
Thank you for your request for information under the Freedom of
Information Act 2000 which was dated the 24 June 2016 and received by the
Trust on the 24 June 2016.
Your request will be processed within a maximum of twenty working days
from when we received your request unless otherwise informed.
In the event that some or all of the information you have requested is
exempt from disclosure, we will notify you of this. We will also contact
you if during the process to locate and supply the information it emerges
that we do not have sufficient detail to locate the information or we are
unclear exactly what it is you have requested.
If you need to contact me further regarding this request it would be
helpful if the reference number above could be quoted in any future
Freedom of Information
Dear Freedom of Information (RTR) South Tees NHS Trust,
This FOI request is now overdue. Please respond soonest.
Dear Mr Taylor
Request for Information – Ref 3807
With reference to your request for information made under the Freedom of
Information Act 2000 please find attached a response on behalf of South
Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the information that we have
provided or you feel we have dealt with your request unfairly, you have a
right to complain. Please send your complaint by email to
[email address] or by post to: The Information Governance
Manager, South Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, The James Cook
University Hospital, Marton Road, Middlesbrough, TS4 3BW
If you are still not satisfied, further information about your right to
complain under Section 50 of the Freedom of Information Act is available
from the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane,
Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AFand on The Information Commissioner’s website
Any information we provide following your request under the Freedom of
Information Act will not confer an automatic right for you to re-use that
information, for example to publish it. You are free to use any
information supplied for your own non-commercial research or private study
purposes. The information may also be used for any other purpose allowed
by a limitation or exception in copyright law, such as news reporting.
However, if you wish to re-use the information that we provide, for
example by publishing it in analogue or digital form, then you must make a
further request for its re-use as per the Re-Use of Public Sector
Information Regulations 2005 by contacting the Head of Information
Governance using the email address above .
Freedom of Information
1. mailto:[email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now