Public Rights of Way for Wirral

Currently waiting for a response from Wirral Metropolitan Borough Council, they should respond promptly and normally no later than (details).

Dear Wirral Metropolitan Borough Council,

Could you please provide a list of Public Rights of Way for Wirral that carry vehicular rights, namely BOATS (Byways Open to All Traffic), UCR's (Unclassified County Roads) and ORPAs (Other Routes with Public Access) where the route is maintainable by public expense.

Ideally the list would provide the unique street reference number, type (BOAT,UCR, ORPA) and start & end location.

Yours faithfully,

les smith

Looking for an EU Authority?

You can request documents directly from EU Institutions at our sister site . Find out more .