Dear Nottingham City Council,
I would like to request the following information.
- A map of land owned by Nottingham City Council within the City Ward
- Where Nottingham City Council has records, a map of land held by any third parties within City Ward ward.
-Where available, a map containing the boundary of Nottingham City Council Creative Quarter
- Section 106 income gathered and spent in the City ward between 1st April 2011 to the present.
- Community Infrastructure Levy income gathered and spent in the City ward between 1st April 2011 to the present.
- The number of properties for which business rate relief has been applied for on the grounds that the building is empty, by year for the last five years.
- The rateable value of properties for which business rate relief has been applied for on the grounds that the building is empty, by year for the last five years (not including business rate relief due to coronavirus).
Tax Increment Funding:
-A list of funding that has been spent within the Creative Quarter using Tax Increment Financing, to what value and on which schemes.
-Details of any monitoring of these schemes
-List of funding sources (TIF and otherwise) contributing to the Creative Quarter over the past 10 years.
-List of funding sources that have been spent within the City Ward in anticipation of being recouped from future business rate retention provisions.
THIS IS AN AUTOMATED ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF YOUR ENQUIRY
Dear Abjol Miah,
Nottingham City Council acknowledge the receipt of your email.
Your enquiry has been given the reference number IG/15119. A case officer
will be assigned to your request and you will receive a response in due
Please note that;
For requests that fall under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 or the
Environmental Information Regulations 2004 you should expect a response
within 20 working days commencing the next working day following receipt
of your enquiry.
For requests that fall under the Data Protection Act 1998 (requests for
personal information) you will receive a response within 40 calendar days
of the Authority receiving everything we reasonably require from you.
Where requests for personal information are received and involve large
amounts of information or complex materials, an officer will contact you
to further discuss your case.
Further information about the handling of your request can be found on our
Information Management Services
FOI and EIR Requests:
Email: [email address]
Tel: 0115 8764376
Data Protection Subject Access Requests:
Email: [email address]
Tel: 0115 8763855
Nottingham City Council
NG3 2NG This email is security checked and subject to the disclaimer on
web-page: http://www.nottinghamcity.gov.uk/privacy... This message
has been scanned by Exchange Online Protection.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now