Dear Lincolnshire County Council,
I am requesting information in relation to the public footpaths AshL/12 & Brau/6 due to their actual route seems to be majorly different to those shown on your definitive online map (http://lincs.locationcentre.co.uk/intern...) and OS maps.
1. Please provide definitive map & definitive statementt of AshL/12's route
2. Please provide all amendment orders of AshL/12
3. Please provide the most recent inspection report for AshL/12
4. Please provide definitive map & definitive statement of Brau/6's route
5. Please provide all amendment orders of Brau/6
6. Please provide the most recent inspection report for Brau/6
7. What (if any) right of way exists between Church Lane, Brau/6 & Brau/5. Or is there not a right of way between these PRoWs meaning they are all dead-ends.
7a. If there is no Right of Way between these PRoWs and Public Highway, what is the council doing about it to fix the issue?
Dear Finley Beddows,
Thank you for providing this information.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now