Dear Rhondda Cynon Taff Council,
1. How many registered Prus are there at the authority?
2. What is the age range covered by the Pru(s)?
3. How many students are registered in each PRU?
4. Of the number above, how many students are dual registered with their school and the Pru and how many are solely registered at a PRU?
5. What is the total cost to the authority of PRU type provision? If possible, please provide information for each unit and total spend.
6. What is the authority's policy regarding registration of learners at PRUs: specifically, what is the criteria for sole registration at a pru and in which curriculum year(s) does this happen.
7. Please confirm if PRUs are subject to national categorisation and if so what are the current categorisations for each unit?
8. Please provide statistics detailing the number of learners who were re- integrated back to mainstream education from a PRU for the last three years for which this data is available
9. Are any learners placed in Prus in other local authorities? If so, please provide totals of learners for the last three years for which you hold data.
Dear DL Jones
Thank you for your request for information.
Your request will be processed in accordance with the Freedom of
Information Act 2000 (or Environmental Information Regulations 2004, if it
relates to environmental information).
You should ordinarily expect to receive a response to your request no
later than 20 working days following the date of submission to the
Council. We will contact you should this not be the case.
Corporate Governance Team
for Director of Legal & Democratic Services