Provision of continence products via a home delivery service
Peter Brenikov made this Freedom of Information request to Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust
Automatic anti-spam measures are in place for this older request. Please let us know if a further response is expected or if you are having trouble responding.
Dear Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust, I would be most grateful if you would provide me the details below in respect of the contract
- start date and duration of the contract
- value of the contract
- company awarded the contract
- is there an extension clause in the contract and if so what is the duration of the extension
- has a decision been made yet to extend this contract
- how many patient's are receiving a home delivery service
- is the home delivery service separate to the provision of products and if so who provides this service
- what is the value of the delivery service if funded separately
- is there a separate tender for the delivery service
- who is the procurement lead
- who is the clinical lead
- who is the senior officer outside of procurement responsible for this contract and what are their contact details
Your email request for information under the Freedom of Information Act
2000 is acknowledged.
If your query relates to a subject access/medical records request please
contact the medical records department at: [email address].
If your query relates to any other personal information/Data Protection
Act matters please contact the Information Governance Manager at:
If your query does not relate to the Freedom of Information Act or Data
Protection Act please contact the Communications Department at:
We will endeavour to ensure that you receive the information for your FOI
request within 20 working days from the receipt of your request, however
given the current pandemic from COVID-19 NHS resources are being targeted
appropriately to focus on this. This will include resources diverted away
from information rights matters and there will also be the absence of
staff who will be off sick or self-isolating on various occasions, so
please bear with us.
Dear Mr Brenikov,
Please find attached the response to your FOI request.
Trust FOI Manager
Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust
Orchard House, St Ann’s Hospital, London N15 3TH
Email: [Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust request email]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now