Provision of a Cross Boundary Leadership Programme to Rotherham Doncaster and South Humber NHS Trust
Beverley Knight made this Freedom of Information request to Rotherham Doncaster and South Humber NHS Foundation Trust
Dear FOI Team,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
Provision of a Cross Boundary Leadership Programme to Rotherham Doncaster and South Humber NHS Trust:
The details we require are:
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages
• Actual spend on this contract/framework (and any sub lots), from the start of the contract to the current date
• Start date & duration of contract/framework
• Has an extension been agreed, if so, for how long?
• Will the framework(s)/contract(s) be up for renewal, if so when?
• Could you provide the tender documents for this contract?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
•Which DPS or Framework was used to procure this piece of work?
Thank you for your help.
Thank you for your request for information.
Your request will be processed under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and you should receive a response within the next 20 working days.
All or part of a request for information may be refused if the information is exempt under the Act; exemptions are listed and detailed on the Information Commissioner’s Office website.
In the meantime, should you wish to contact us regarding your request please quote reference FOI 2959.
Further information on the FOI process and our FOI disclosure log can be found here: https://www.rdash.nhs.uk/support-and-adv...
Your request for information may be delayed due to urgent operational responses to dealing with Public Health priorities. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, we do remain committed to responding to your request and will respond as soon as we are able. Should our response to your request breach the statutory timeframe and you remain unhappy with our response you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office.
Further information and independent advice is available from the Information Commissioner's office:
Information Commissioner's Office
Tel: 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745 if you prefer to use a national rate number
Tickhill Road Site
Further to your Freedom of Information request, please find attached the Trust’s response.
Tickhill Road Site
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now