Profile of respondents
Dear The Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal,
In each of the last three calendar years:
* How many cases have been heard by the tribunal?
* How many have involved someone from a BAME background as the respondent?
* How many respondents have been struck off by the tribunal?
* How many of those struck off have been from a BAME background?
* What proportion of cases heard by the tribunal result in a strike-off?
* What proportion of cases heard involving people from a BAME background result in a strike-off?
Dear Mr Hyde
Thank you for your email request below.
The Tribunal is not subject to the Freedom of Information Act. Information
as to the number of cases heard and the number of respondents struck-off
in a given year are included in the Tribunal's Annual Reports which are
available on its website.
Chief Executive Officer and Clerk
Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal
Tel: 0207 329 4808
DDI: 0207 778 0765
Email: [email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now