Dear Engineering Construction Industry Training Board,
This is a Freedom of Information Request.
Please provide information about:
1. The number of applications for professional registration made since 2000 until today by engineers trained abroad, organized according to their country of origin, year of application and gender
2. The number of unsuccessful applications from each one of these countries during each of these years (from 2000 until today).
Thanks and best wishes,
- Please note, I am currently working from home. Please contact me by email.
- During this period, the Social Work Division is mostly operating remotely and colleagues are contactable by email.
- For general information about Brunel’s response to the Coronavirus, advice or support, please visit our portal
Dr. Yohai Hakak
Senior Lecturer In Social Work
Social Work Admissions Tutor
T +44(0)1895 265844 | [email address]
Brunel University London
Inst. of Health, Medicine and Environments
Department of Health Sciences
Brunel University London, Uxbridge, UB8 3PH, United Kingdom
T +44(0)1895 274000
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now