Dear Medway Council,
In my request below, when I mention ‘construction consultancy services’ I am referring to Architectural Services, Civil and Structural Engineering, Building Services Engineering, Clerk of Works, Energy and Sustainability Consultancy, Health & Safety Advisory or Principal Designer services, Cost Consultancy, Project Management, Interior Designer and Building Surveying.
Please could you provide me with responses to the following:
1. How you currently procure construction consultancy services, if via a framework(s) can you list the names of the framework(s) used.
2. The total value spent on construction consultancy services in the past 2 years, broken down by year.
3. The names of the suppliers who provided these services, with a percentage break down of the spend by supplier over the period.
4. How you currently procure building contractor services, if via a framework(s) can you list the names of the framework(s) used.
5. The names of the suppliers who provided these services, with a percentage break down of the spend by supplier over the period.
6. Which suppliers provided these services, with a percentage break down of the value distribution.
7. A copy of your current estates / property plan / strategy (or similar) and the value of your estates/property budget for the next two years.
8. A list of the schemes currently in Planning, pre-planning and consultation.
9. Who is the Medway Council representative responsible for the procurement of professional services.
Thank you for contacting Medway Council. Please quote the above reference number in all correspondence regarding this matter. This response is to acknowledge your email has been received. If this is an initial request for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 or Environmental Information Regulations 2004, you can expect to receive a response within 20 working days.
Please be advised that we are doing our very best to respond to requests within timescales, however, in the current climate, requests may be delayed due to staff shortages or deployment of staff to critical services. The ICO have issued advice which can be found on their website at www.ico.org.uk. Thank you for your patience during this time.
If your email relates to a current request for information, your email will be forwarded to the relevant case officer.
Should your email be because you are dissatisfied with the way we have processed your request the Council has an internal review process and your email will be forwarded to the Information Governance Team for review, you should receive a response within 20 working days.
If you remain dissatisfied you have the right to appeal to the Information Commissioners' Office (ICO) www.ico.org.uk/concerns.
Information Governance Apprentice
Legal Services - Medway Council & Gravesham Borough Council
Tel: 01634 33(4465) (not applicaple 13/03-20/03)
Gun Wharf, Dock Road, Chatham, ME4 4RT
Email, and any attachments, may contain Protected or Restricted information and is intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain sensitive or protectively marked material and should be handled accordingly.
Nothing in this email message amounts to a contractual or other legal commitment on the part of Medway Council and Gravesham Borough Council. If this Email has been misdirected, please notify the author immediately. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on any of the information contained in it or attached, and all copies must be deleted immediately.
Whilst we take reasonable steps to try to identify any software viruses, any attachments to this Email may nevertheless contain viruses which our anti-virus software has failed to identify. You should therefore carry out your own anti-virus checks before opening any documents. Medway Council and Gravesham Borough Council will not accept any liability for damage caused by computer viruses emanating from any attachment or other document supplied with this e-mail.
All Medway Council and Gravesham Borough Council and PSN traffic may be subject to recording and / or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation.
Our Ref: DocumentOwner\MFOI012415\DocumentRef
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now