Dear British Broadcasting Corporation,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below:
Digital Design Services
Reference number: PROC201660
The details we require are:
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on the framework and whether they were successful or not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages*
• Contract values of each framework (& any sub lots), year to date
• Start date & duration of framework
• Is there an extension clause in the framework and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
*For clarity, the details of the successful and unsuccessful suppliers are kept in the strictest confidence. These details would be used only to contact and support suppliers regarding their bidding activity for the relevant contracts.
Dear M.D. Michaels,
Thank you for your request for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, as detailed in your email below. Your request was received on 27/11/18. We will deal with your request as promptly as possible, and at the latest within 20 working days. If you have any queries about your request, please contact us at the address below.
The reference number for your request is RFI20182197.
BBC Freedom of Information
BC2 A4, Broadcast Centre
201 Wood Lane
London W12 7TP
Email: [BBC request email]
Tel: 020 8008 2882