Private Service Providers
helen2014 made this Freedom of Information request to Abney House Medical Centre, Stoke Newington, London
Dear Abney House Medical Centre, Stoke Newington, London,
I am requesting under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
I would like to know the following:
1. Does GPs in your practice refers their patients who are in needs of personal and nursing care to care private service providers?
2. If yes please give me names of all the private care service providers the GPs refers their patients who need personal and nursing care to?
3. What procedures are put in place for the referral of patients in your practice to private care service providers?
4. Does GPs in your practice have contracts between their surgery and private care service providers if so can you please provide me with the documents specification between the GPs's service and the private care providers.
5. Please tell me if the private care service providers are for Care Home, Domiciliary Care, Residential Care etc?
6. If the Gps in your practice do not refers their patients directly to private care service providers please tell me why and what steps are taken to refers patients who need personal or nursing care and who to?