Dear Torridge District Council,
I am undertaking some research and am making a Freedom of Information request for the following information:
• all the taxi operators currently licensed by your licensing authority, their addresses and how long they have been licensed for
• the number of licensed private hire drivers associated with each operator
• the number of licensed private hire vehicles associated with each operator
• the fee and duration of an operator’s licence with your licensing authority
• the fee and duration of a private hire driver’s licence with your licensing authority
• the fee and duration of a private hire vehicle licence with your licensing authority
• the maximum age for a vehicle licensed by your licensing authority
• Is there a knowledge test for private hire drivers?
• Does your licensing authority have published service standards for determining applications for the grant of a private hire driver’s licence? - and if not, what is the normal length of time from receipt of application to grant of licence
Thanking you in advance.
Thank you for your information request which is receiving attention. We will respond to your request within the 20 working day statutory deadline.
Please do not reply to this auto acknowledgement.
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request.
Please find below the response from Torridge District Council which has
been provided by the Regulatory Team.
1. See attached document
2. Not recorded
3. See attached document
4. 1 year - £84. 5 year - £336
5. 1 year - £168. 3 year - £312
6. 1 year - £144
9. Yes available on our website: Link
If you are dissatisfied with the handling of your request, you have the
right to ask for an internal review. Internal review requests should be
submitted within two months of the date of receipt of the response to your
original request and should be addressed to: Freedom of Information
Officer at Torridge District Council, Riverbank House, Bideford EX39 2QG
If you are not content with the outcome of the internal review, you have
the right to apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a
decision. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at: Information
Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9
Torridge District Council, Riverbank House, Bideford, Devon, EX39 2QG
A great place to live, work and visit
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now