Dear HM Prison Service,
Could you provide me with the following information for all the prisons; providing a total figure, and if possible, provide a split by the different types of prisons, or split by region if possible.
1. What is the prison's total spend on temporary agency workers, split by staffing group if possible in 2014/15 and 2015/16.
b. prison officers
c. forensic psychologists
f. operational support
g. estates and facilities
h. other (please provide details)
2. Do prisons have in place any internal banks as a temporary workforce solution? If yes, could you provide a list of prisons that have an internal bank?
3. What is the prison's total expenditure on continuing healthcare (CHC) in 2015/16?
4. What is the prison's total expenditure on funded nursing care (FNC) in 2015/16?
5. What was the average number of patients receiving CHC and FNC funding in 2015/16? Please provide a total figure and split by each category
Dear Mr Thompson
Please find attached the reply to your request of the Ministry of Justice.
Briefing and Correspondence Team, NOMS Directorate of Commissioning &
Directorate of Contracted Services.
3rd Floor Clive House, 70 Petty France, London, SW1H 9EX.
Thank you for the time spent on the response. In regards to Q1, I understand that the detail asked is not achievable. However, would you be able to provide a total agency spend for each prison in England and Wales for 2014/15 and 2015/16?
Thank you for your time,
Dear Mr Thompson,
Please find attached our acknowledgement of your Freedom of Information
request dated 17^th February 2017.
Dear Mr Thompson,
Please find attached our response to your Freedom of Information request
dated 17 February 2017.
Dear Comms Fin Dir,
Thank you for providing the agency spend data. In reference to my initial request, could you please provide the following information on continuing healthcare (CHC).
1. Which organisational body is responsible for funding continuing healthcare (CHC) in prisons? (the prison itself, local CCG etc)
2. Can you please provide the total expenditure on continuing healthcare (CHC) for each prison in 2015/16?
3. Can you please provide the total expenditure on funded nursing care (FNC) for each prison in 2015/16?
4. What was the average number of patients receiving CHC and FNC funding in 2015/16 for each prison? Please provide a total figure and split by each category
Thank you for your time spent on this request
Mr Thompson, please find attached the response to your recent request for
Allen Casey, Casework and Briefing Team
Directorate of Commissioning
Briefing and Correspondence Unit
3rd Floor, Turquoise Zone
Post point 3.13 Clive House, 70 Petty France, London, SW1H 9EX
tel: 0203 1936418
mobile: 07920157389 / 07759268046