Dear FOI Team,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
The details we require are:
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages
• Actual contract values of each framework/contract (& any sub lots)
• Start date & duration of framework
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Thank you for your help.
Thank you for your email.
Your Freedom of information request has been logged and will now be processed.
If you need to contact us again in relation to this request please quote reference number 116/20 using the email address [email address].
Please find attached the response to your Freedom of Information request.
United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust
Trust HQ , Lincoln County Hospital
Main Entrance, Greetwell Road
Lincoln LN2 5QY
T: 01522 573989
We have served the people of Lincolnshire since April 2000, providing a
comprehensive range of hospital-based medical, surgical, paediatric,
obstetric and gynaecological services delivered by highly trained staff
and volunteers. Every year, we invest in improving our clinical services
by replacing and upgrading our medical equipment, modernising our estate
and facilities and improving our information and technology
For the latest information about the Trust please visit: www.ulh.nhs.uk
CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: The information contained in this e-mail is
confidential and may also be legally privileged. It is intended only for
the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of the e-mail is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please accept my apologies and
notify me immediately. Thank you.
Disclaimer: The contents of this email are not necessarily the policy or
opinion of United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust or any person employed
by it. This transmission is intended only for the named recipient(s) and
is confidential in nature. If received in error, please return it to the
sender and destroy any copies immediately.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now