Dear Yorkshire Housing,
1. Number of Printers?
2. Who are the main printer supplier(s)?
3. Who are the main supplier(s) of print consumables (Toner, spares, etc)?
4. Does the organisation have a support contract(s) for Printers?
5. What is the length of the printer support contract?
6. What are the start and end dates for the print support contract(s)?
7. What is the approximate spend on printers and consumables during the
last financial year?
8. What is the number of MFD’s or Photocopiers?
9. Who are the main MFD / Copier Suppliers(s)?
10. What is the length of the MFD contract(s)?
11. What are the start and end dates on the MFD contracts(s)?
12. Approximate spend on MFD’s and consumables during the last financial
13. Does the organisation have a managed print contract?
14. What are the start and end dates for this contract?
15. Which procurement route or framework was used to procure this service?
16. Does the organisation have one or more onsite printrooms?
17. If organisation has an onsite printroom is this managed in house or
18. How many staff work in the printroom?
19. Who are the main MFD / Photocopier Suppliers(s) for the Printroom
20. What is the length of the MFD/Photocopier contract(s) for the
21. What are the start and end dates on the MFD/Photocopier contracts(s)
for the Printroom?
22. Which procurement route or framework was used to procure this service?
23. What is the approximate spend on MFD’s/Photocopiers and consumables
for the last financial year?
24. Who is the main supplier(s) of the higher volume devices,commercial
print (leaflets, forms, posters, letterhead, etc)?
25. Is the commercial print contracted or purchased Ad-Hoc?
26. If commercial print is contracted, when is the contract end date?
27. Which procurement route or framework was used to procure this service?
Thank you for contacting Yorkshire Housing Customer Services. We
acknowledge receipt of your email and will respond within 2 working days.
If your enquiry is urgent or an emergency please contact us on 0345
Yorkshire Housing Limited is a charitable housing association (No.30443R)
Homes & Communities Agency (No.L4521) Registered office: Dysons Chambers,
12 – 14 Briggate, Leeds, LS1 6ER.
Please consider the environment – only print this email if absolutely
This electronic message contains information from Yorkshire Housing which
may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for
the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the
intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or
use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have
received this electronic message in error, I apologise and please notify
us by telephone or email (to the numbers or address above) immediately.
All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are
present in this email. Yorkshire Housing cannot accept responsibility for
loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments and
recommend that you subject these to virus checking procedures prior to
As you are probably aware, Yorkshire Housing is not subject to the Freedom
of Information act as a Housing Association. That said, we
try to be as open as possible and will provide you with information when
we are able.
Unfortunately on this occasion we will not be responding to the request.
This information is not of direct interest to our customers or other
stakeholders and any response would tie up a considerable amount of
resource from our IT team. The time taken to answer this request would be
time that we are not directly servicing the needs (and
maintaining/improving the service) to our customers.
Dysons Chambers, 12-14 Briggate, Leeds, LS1 6ER
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now