Please can you assist me through the Freedom of Information in providing the following information please:
1. Please state the number of printers currently within the organization, including a breakdown of number MFD´s, printers & photocopiers.
2. Please state the number of devices that are A3 compatible.
3. What percentage of your fleet is printed in colour vs mono?
4. In terms of usage, what is your monthly page volumes?
5. Who are the main manufacturers for the printers (hardware)?
6. Who is your preferred supplier for Hardware?
7. Who are the main supplier(s) of print consumables (Toner, spares, etc)?
8. What is the approximate spend on printers and consumables during the last year?
9. What Framework (if any) do you use for your print consumables (toners, inks)
10. What are the start and end dates for the managed print contract in your organization (if applicable to the MFD´s)?
11. Which procurement route or framework was used to procure this service?
12. The named person and their role in your organization in charge of the procurement for Print Hardware
13. The named person and their role in your organization in charge of any managed print contracts.
14. The named person and their role in your organization in charge of procurement for Print supplies (toner and ink)
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request. This is an automated response to acknowledge that your email has been received.
If this is an initial request for information under the Freedom of Information Act, we will respond to your request within 20 working days. Should your email be received outside of normal office working hours, then 20 day period will begin from the next working day.
Should we need further clarification regarding your request we will contact you as soon as possible.
16 Summer Lane. Birmingham, B19 3SD
Please consider the environment before printing this email
Dear Mr Steele
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request received on 5^th
Please find our response attached
Direct Dial: 0121 214 7201
Email: [email address]
Climate Change Engagement
West Midlands Combined Authority
Building a healthier, happier, better connected and more prosperous West
16 Summer Lane, Birmingham, B19 3SD
Confidentiality: The information in this email may be confidential,
contain personal and/or sensitive information, and/or may be legally
privileged. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this
email, please notify the author by replying to this email and then
deleting the original and your reply. If you have received this email in
error, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or any action taken or
omitted to be taken in reliance on the email, may be prohibited and
potentially unlawful. Any views or opinions expressed in this email are
those of the sender and do not necessarily reflect the views of West
Midlands Combined Authority, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
Find out about WMCA by visiting https://www.wmca.org.uk
Please consider the environment before printing this email.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now