Chris Steele made this Freedom of Information request to Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru / National Library of Wales
Please can you assist me through the Freedom of Information in providing the following information please:
1. Please state the number of printers currently within the organization, including a breakdown of number MFD´s, printers & photocopiers.
2. Please state the number of devices that are A3 compatible.
3. What percentage of your fleet is printed in colour vs mono?
4. In terms of usage, what is your monthly page volumes?
5. Who are the main manufacturers for the printers (hardware)?
6. Who is your preferred supplier for Hardware?
7. Who are the main supplier(s) of print consumables (Toner, spares, etc)?
8. What is the approximate spend on printers and consumables during the last year?
9. What Framework (if any) do you use for your print consumables (toners, inks)
10. What are the start and end dates for the managed print contract in your organization (if applicable to the MFD´s)?
11. Which procurement route or framework was used to procure this service?
12. The named person and their role in your organization in charge of the procurement for Print Hardware
13. The named person and their role in your organization in charge of any managed print contracts.
14. The named person and their role in your organization in charge of procurement for Print supplies (toner and ink)
Dear Mr Steele ,
I am writing in response to your recent application for information held
by the Library (Ref FOI/2020/01) received here at the Library, 2 February
You will receive a reply within 20 working days, being March 3, 2020.
Iwan ap Dafydd
Logo LlGC - NLW Logo
Iwan ap Dafydd
Rheolwr Gwasanaeth Ymholiadau | Enquiries Services Manager
Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru | The National Library of Wales
Aberystwyth, Ceredigion SY23 3BU
01970 632538 | [email address] | www.llgc.org.uk
Hapus i siarad Cymraeg Facebook Twitter YouTube Flickr
2. mailto:[email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now