Lee Trotter made this Freedom of Information request to Dudley and Walsall Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust
Dear Dudley and Walsall Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust,
Please can you assist me through the Freedom of Information act in providing
the following information please:
1. Please state the number of printing devices currently in use within the
organization; including MFDs, single function printers, photocopiers and
print room devices?
2. What percentage of your fleet is in colour vs mono?
3. In terms of usage, what is your annual page volumes for both mono &
4. Who are the main manufacturers for the MFDs/photocopiers/printers/Print
production devices in use at the Trust?
5. Who are the main supplier(s) of printer consumables (Toner, spares,
6. Who is your preferred channel partner, if any?
7. What is the approximate spend on printers, photocopying agreements,
leases and/or rentals and service charges during the last financial year?
8. What is the length of the MFD and print room device contracts?
9. What are the start and end dates for all the printers/MFDs/Print room
devices in your organization?
10. Which procurement route or framework was used to procure this service
and what Framework would the college expect to use next?
11. The named person and their role in your organization who is in charge of
the procurement for printing and any managed print contracts.
12. Does the Trust use any Print/Document Management software, what is its name and who supplies it and when does the current contract end?
FOI 19-426 Request regarding print services
Thank you for your recent Freedom of Information request we are now investigating the nature of the search and the quantity of information requested. Under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act it is expected to respond to requests in 20 working day.
Please be aware there are a number of exemptions within the Act which could stop the release of information. The information will be assessed for these exemptions prior to us releasing the information to you. We will advise you if we are unable to provide the information requested and will confirm the exemption used.
In addition to this, please note that there may be a cost associated to your request in line with section 12 of the Act. If there is a cost associated with your request we will contact you and explain the cost.
In accordance with section 12 of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 where multiple requests for information are received from one person or by different persons who appear to be acting in together in a single campaign the estimated cost of complying with any of the requests is to be taken to be the estimated total cost of complying with all of them. To this effect your requests for information will be dealt with under the single reference number above.
If you have any queries I would be grateful if you would contact me so that we can discuss the issues. Details of the complaints procedure will be sent to you should you wish to see them. Please remember to quote the reference number above in any future communications.
If you are not content with the outcome your complaint, you may apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision. Generally, the ICO cannot make a decision unless you have exhausted the complaints procedure provided by the Trust. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at: The Information CommissionerÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF.
Information Governance Team
Email: [email address]
Tel: 0121 612 8017
Fax: 0121 612 3779
Dudley and Walsall Mental Health NHS Trust
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now