Dear Stroud District Council,
1. Please state the number of printers currently within the organization, including MFD´s & photocopiers.
2. What percentage of your fleet is in colour vs mono?
3. In terms of usage, what is your monthly page volumes?
4. Who are the main manufacturers for the printers (hardware)?
5. Who are the main supplier(s) of print consumables (Toner, spares, etc)?
6. What are the start and end dates for the print support contract(s) if applicable?
7. What is the approximate spend on printers and consumables during the last year?
8. What is the length of the MFD contract(s)?
9. What is the approximate spend on MFD’s and consumables during the last full year?
10. What are the start and end dates for the managed print contract in your organization (if applicable)?
11. Which procurement route or framework was used to procure this service?
This is an automated email PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO IT.
Thank you for contacting the FOI Team. We acknowledge receipt of your
request for information.
This will now be passed to the relevant area(s) of the authority and a
response sent within 20 working days.
If for any reason we cannot respond in full within 20 days, we will let
You may find further information of interest on our website -
PLEASE NOTE: If your FOI request concerns any of the following functions
you will need to redirect your request to Gloucestershire County Council
at [email address] as these are County Council services and not
functions of Stroud District Council and we will not hold the requested
• highways and transport (including street lighting)
• on-street parking
• children’s and youth services
• adult services
• trading standards
Our normal opening hours are:
Monday to Thursday 8:45am to 5:00pm
Friday 8:45am to 4:30pm
Stroud District Council
The information included in this e-mail is of a confidential nature and is
intended only for the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee,
any disclosure, copying or distribution by you is prohibited and may be
unlawful. Disclosure to any party other than the addressee, whether
inadvertent or otherwise is not intended to waive privilege or
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now