Print and Mail Services
Rachel Jackson made this Freedom of Information request to University Hospitals of Derby and Burton NHS Foundation Trust
This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.
Dear Derby Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust,
Please can you assist me in providing the following information about the Trust:
1. How many printers/MFD’s does the Trust have?
2. Does the Trust have a Managed Print Service contract?
3. If so, who provides the Managed Print Service?
4. When was the contract awarded and what is the length of the contract?
5. What is the approximate spend on print annually?
6. Who is responsible at the Trust for the running/upkeep of the Managed Print Service solution?
7. Does the Trust have a strategy to manage patient records electronically? If so please detail.
8. Does the Trust have an EDRMS (electronic document records management system)? If so which EDRMS software does the Trust have?
9. Which EPR system does the Trust have?
10. Does the Trust have plans to procure an EPR / EDRMS / records management solution?
11. How many physical patient record sets does the Trust have?
12. Does the Trust utilise a 3rd party storage organisation to store / manage paper notes? If so please detail.
13. Has the Trust scanned any patient records – in-house via a 3rd party scanning bureau? If so how many records have been digitised?
14. Does the Trust have dedicated storage library space for health (and corporate / non-clinical) records?
15. How many personnel are employed within the health records management team (to file, retrieve, update physical records)?
16. Does the Trust manage its own incoming mail or is this service outsourced?
17. If outsourced, who is the current provider, when did the contract start and what is the contract term?
18. What is the volume of outgoing mail sent by the Trust?
19. Does the Trust have any hybrid mail services for sending letters or other correspondence?
20. If yes, who is the hybrid mail provider, when did this contract start and what was the contract term?
21. What is the Trust’s percentage of DNA's (Do not attend)?
Dear Ms Jackson
Thank you for your request for information; this is now being processed in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
This Trust will make every effort to provide a response within the 20 working days specified by the Act. You should receive your response by 20th April 2017.
Your reference number relating to this application is FOI.17.152. Please ensure you quote this when contacting us.
Derby Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Dear Ms Jackson
Further to your request under the Freedom of Information Act, please find our Trust’s response attached.
Derby Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now